Help hospitality workers in their time of need!
Winner takes half
Raising funds to help hospitality workers get back on their feet again and support our future industry leaders through a strong scholarship program
Grand Prize Deadline on August 16, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PST
Don't miss your chance – BUY NOW!
Who You Help
The BCHF is a charity that supports hospitality workers facing financial crisis due to a health condition. These are the people who work in your favourite restaurants, wineries, breweries, bars, and hotels. Often with limited access to benefits or financial aid, our beneficiaries have nowhere else to turn if a health condition arises. Your support has a meaningful impact by getting them back on their feet again. We also provide a strong scholarship program for future leaders in the industry.
RULES OF PLAY
LOTTERY LICENSE #128716
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle:
1. The 50/50 draw will take place from July 12 to August 16, 2021. Draw to take place on August 17, 2021 at 12:00pm at 208 East 21st Street, North Vancouver, B.C.
2. Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
3. Must be in BC at the time of purchase.
4. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
5. Tickets will be available at online at BCHospitality5050.ca
6. Tickets are 5 for $10, 20 for $20, 150 for $40
7. Tickets will be sold using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPED certified software random number generator (RNG), supplied by (Ascend).
8. The winning number will be announced (online, telephone and email).
9. The winner may claim their prize by contacting BC Hospitality Foundation by phone at:
10. Selection of Winner. Upon the conclusion of the Purchase Period, the BC Hospitality Foundation will use the System to randomly generate one winning ticket number from among the numbers associated with purchased tickets. The Raffle will be conducted by a BC Hospitality Foundation staff member and supervised by a member of the Board of Directors of the BC Hospitality Foundation, and the decisions of that person shall be final and binding.
11. If a situation causes a delay or prevents a draw from occurring the BC Hospitality Foundation will send out a notice of the substitution date via email notification to all ticket buyers and the details posted on the website.
12. All ticket sales are final. Once a ticket has been purchased, refunds will not be granted. The only exception would be in the unlikely event the raffle is cancelled. At that point BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement rules and guidelines will be followed for proper reimbursement to all ticket buyers. The liability of the licensee of this raffle shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket(s).
13. To file a complaint, please contact email@example.com
14. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: (Board members and staff).
15. Guaranteed minimum prize for the draw is $1,000.
16. Any questions on the raffle may be directed to
Please play responsibly. For more information, please visit www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca. Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111 Know your limit, play within it. 19+ to play!